HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Software, Scanner Driver, Installation, Manual, Wireless Setup – HP’s OfficeJet Pro 6960 is a mid-range colour inkjet all-in-one – or multifunction peripheral (MFP) if you choose – that’s created for residence and little offices. At virtually 100 it’s relatively pricey. However, the standard specification includes a three-year assurance, automatic double-sided (duplex) printing, scanning, faxing and copying, as well as both wired and also wireless networking. The only noticeable omission is a USB host port for walk-up printing or scanning.
This MFP’s layout is typical of the most up to date generation of HP printers: all swoops and also bent surface areas, as well as a colour touchscreen, changes the mess of conventional switches. It’s rather good, but it’s not ideal: the acres of sombre black plastic will not be to every person’s taste, and also it’s frustrating that the 250-sheet paper input tray is restricted in the base. This can often make loading and dumping paper fiddly, and also it was here: it’s tricky to press 6×4″ image paper much sufficient in, and practically challenging to order its front edge to extract it again. Whatever else functions well, nonetheless; especially the touchscreen, which sustains faucet and also drags gestures.
Printing speeds are fast across the board. The HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 completed our 25-page mono message examination for 15.6 web pages per minute (ppm) as well as our more complicated colour graphics examination at 4.7 ppm. In Draft setting, it got to 18.5 ppm on text, and the high quality was still rather appropriate. Photo printing was slower, however: with limit DPI setting switched on, indeterminate postcard-sized pictures took about 90 secs each.
The HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 review takes HP’s 903-series ink cartridges, which look similar to some of Canon’s. They’re comfortable sufficient to set up, yet the different colour cartridges look identical, so do take care when suitable them. Feeding magenta with the yellow print head isn’t quite as weak as loading your fuel automobile with diesel, yet it’ll take a while to flush out. The even more economical XL cartridges are ranked for 825 pages, and you can likewise utilize the 1500-page black 907XL. This brings running prices to an efficient 5.8 p per colour web page.
How to install the HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 Drivers:
Follow these steps to install the Driver and Software download at win10driver.com
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the file, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded file. File names end in .exe.
- You can accept the default location for saving files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts data to prepare for installation.
NOTE: If you close the Full Download screen, explore the folder where you saved the .exe file, then click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the instructions on the screen to install the software.
For the Full Feature installation, you choose the type of plant you want. The following information might help you decide what kind of setup to use.
- Provides complete product functionality and valuable software to help you get the most out of your product
- Allows you to take advantage of all the features of your product
- Designed to work for most users
OfficeJet Pro 6960 Driver and Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux
You don’t need to go to one other site. You will get the HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 at win10driver.com, which provides downloadable web links for drivers and software directly from the main HP site. Just click on the web download link provided below and follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.
HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 Drivers, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual
Step By Step Guide to Setup HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 Printer
HP printer setup for a wired printer is pretty straightforward and Can be done by following a few necessary steps. The steps are mentioned below:-
- Set your printer near the computer you want to connect with. This includes making sure that the printer is within the range in which the cable can reach the network.
- Plug your printer into a power source to provide it with the electricity and then switch it on. You will find a power button on your printer, which is to be pressed to switch it on.
- Now connect the printer to your computer via the USB slot by merely inserting the cable into the USB port of your computer.
- Now go to the control panel and open ‘Device and printers.’
- Once done, click on ‘printer and scanner.’
- Upon pressing on printers and scanners, you will find a row called ‘add a new printer or scanner.’ Click on it.
- Now you will be able to see the name of your printer in a box with an additional ‘add device option’ which is to be clicked.
- Keep on clicking on next, and your printer setup will be completed.