HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Software, Scanner Driver, Installation, Manual, Wireless Setup – As one of minority inkjet all-in-ones (AIOs) intended squarely at the small office, the HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless All-in-One differs from the majority of inkjets. Its mix of the rate as well as office-centric functions makes it less a rival to various other inkjets than to low-cost color laser AIOs. Small sufficient to act as an individual printer in any dimension office (although big sufficient to serve more comfortably near your work desk than on it), it offers more than enough ability for a shared AIO in a tiny office too.
The 8500 is available in three variants. The Wireless version, which I evaluated, as well as the HP Officejet Pro 8500 Premier All-in-One are identical, according to HP, other than that the Premier version comes with a new collection of conventional cyan, yellow, as well as magenta (but not black) ink cartridges, 50 sheets of glossy pamphlet paper, as well as a 2nd paper tray to boost input capacity from 250 sheets– which should be enough for many tiny workplaces– to a substantial 500 sheets. You can likewise include the plate to the Wireless version as an alternative. Still, when you tally the expense of the added collection of ink cartridges, you uncover that getting the Premier design can conserve you a few bucks.
The third design is the HP Officejet Pro 8500 All-in-One. According to HP, it’s built around the very same printer engine as the other two versions, so my remarks regarding rate and also result in quality in this evaluation ought to relate to it as well. There are some crucial differences with this version, nonetheless, ranging from the dimension of the scanner flatbed (letter-size as opposed to legal-size) to the controls on the front panel (which do not include the Wireless design’s touch screen or its extremely well-designed menus). So do not presume that any kind of various other remarks in this review holds for the base model.
The 8500 Wireless additionally has the difference of being just one of the very first printers to receive the PCMag.com GreenTech Approved seal. It is RoHS and also reaches certified, and Power Celebrity 1.0 qualified. (HP says it anticipates that the printer will also be Energy Star 1.1 certified, yet that assumes the needs that are currently expected don’t alter in the last Power Star variation.) The LED source of light in the scanner eliminates wasted power for a warm-up as well as is mercury-free. Even better, there’s a recycling program for both the printer as well as ink cartridges, without out-of-pocket costs for either. The printer likewise racked up reasonably well on our practice tests, particularly for terminating a print job. The terminate command takes just one button press, as well as printing, quit immediately on my examinations, without losing any type of extra paper or ink once I terminated the work. Print a 12-page Word file in duplex mode took a touch over three times as long as printing in simplex– at 3:21 compared to 59 secs– primarily because, as with any kind of inkjet, the printer needs to stop briefly to let the ink dry on the first side before printing on the 2nd side.
See Also: HP OfficeJet Pro 8500A Drivers, Install, Software Download
How to install the HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 Drivers:
Follow these steps to install the Driver and Software download at win10driver.com
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the file, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded file. File names end in .exe.
- You can accept the default location for saving files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts data to prepare for installation.
NOTE: If you close the Full Download screen, explore the folder where you saved the .exe file, then click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the instructions on the screen to install the software.
For the Full Feature installation, you choose the type of plant you want. The following information might help you decide what kind of setup to use.
- Provides complete product functionality and valuable software to help you get the most out of your product
- Allows you to take advantage of all the features of your product
- Designed to work for most users
OfficeJet Pro 8500 Driver and Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux
You don’t need to go to one other site. You will get the HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 at win10driver.com, which provides downloadable web links for drivers and software directly from the main HP site. Just click on the web download link provided below and follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 Drivers, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual
Step By Step Guide to Setup HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 Printer
HP printer setup for a wired printer is pretty straightforward and Can be done by following a few necessary steps. The steps are mentioned below:-
- Set your printer near the computer you want to connect with. This includes making sure that the printer is within the range in which the cable can reach the network.
- Plug your printer into a power source to provide it with the electricity and then switch it on. You will find a power button on your printer, which is to be pressed to switch it on.
- Now connect the printer to your computer via the USB slot by merely inserting the cable into the USB port of your computer.
- Now go to the control panel and open ‘Device and printers.’
- Once done, click on ‘printer and scanner.’
- Upon pressing on printers and scanners, you will find a row called ‘add a new printer or scanner.’ Click on it.
- Now you will be able to see the name of your printer in a box with an additional ‘add device option’ which is to be clicked.
- Keep on clicking on next, and your printer setup will be completed.