HP Officejet 8040 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Software, Scanner Driver, Installation, Manual, Wireless Setup – Including built-in support for the Neat Organization System, the Officejet 8040 e-All-in-One Inkjet Printer from HP supplies a cloud-based solution that safeguards data and includes an external hard disk with 1TB of physical storage space. Neat lets customers quickly organize info from checked invoices, calling card, and also documents along with easily export data to programs like Microsoft Excel, TurboTax, as well as Quicken. Also, the Officejet 8040 features as an all-in-one device, with the ability of printing, scanning, copying, as well as faxing.
Inkjet printing is done at a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and also with documents approximately 8.5 x 14″ in dimension. A draft mode likewise makes it possible for print speeds as rapid as 22 ppm in black or 21 ppm in colour. Borderless printing is possible at approximately 8.5 x 11″ also. And also if you intend to save paper, automatic duplex printing is available.
Scanning and copying are feasible with an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed and Automatic File Feeder. The HP Officejet 8040 attributes an optical resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi for thorough images. Control the settings, and also sight sneak peeks via the 3.5″ colour LCD touchscreen on the front panel. The system has USB 2.0, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi with NFC connection alternatives.
All information is posted straight to NeatCloud and is easily searchable via Neat’s process of identifying keyword phrases in your receipts or documents. This meaning that owners will undoubtedly have quick accessibility to their information anywhere they can access the Net. The process is also more straightforward for present Cool customers. They merely have to connect the HP Officejet 8040 to their Cool account, which will undoubtedly then immediately sync data from your account to the printer. The Officejet 8040 likewise supplies easy mobile printing from mobile phone or tablets and sustains both Android and also iphone gadgets. The printers have a 25-page automatic feeder and also can handle two-sided records, or print 4 x 6-inch and even 5 x 7-inch pictures, making use of the different picture paper tray.
How to install the HP Officejet 8040 Drivers:
Follow these steps to install the Driver and Software download at win10driver.com
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the file, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded file. File names end in .exe.
- You can accept the default location for saving files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts data to prepare for installation.
NOTE: If you close the Full Download screen, explore the folder where you saved the .exe file, then click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the instructions on the screen to install the software.
For the Full Feature installation, you choose the type of plant you want. The following information might help you decide what kind of setup to use.
- Provides complete product functionality and valuable software to help you get the most out of your product
- Allows you to take advantage of all the features of your product
- Designed to work for most users
Officejet 8040 Driver and Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux
You don’t need to go to one other site. You will get the HP Officejet 8040 at win10driver.com, which provides downloadable web links for drivers and software directly from the main HP site. Just click on the web download link provided below and follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.
HP Officejet 8040 Drivers, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual
Step By Step Guide to Setup HP Officejet 8040 Printer
HP printer setup for a wired printer is pretty straightforward and Can be done by following a few necessary steps. The steps are mentioned below:-
- Set your printer near the computer you want to connect with. This includes making sure that the printer is within the range in which the cable can reach the network.
- Plug your printer into a power source to provide it with the electricity and then switch it on. You will find a power button on your printer, which is to be pressed to switch it on.
- Now connect the printer to your computer via the USB slot by merely inserting the cable into the USB port of your computer.
- Now go to the control panel and open ‘Device and printers.’
- Once done, click on ‘printer and scanner.’
- Upon pressing on printers and scanners, you will find a row called ‘add a new printer or scanner.’ Click on it.
- Now you will be able to see the name of your printer in a box with an additional ‘add device option’ which is to be clicked.
- Keep on clicking on next, and your printer setup will be completed.