HP OfficeJet 5258 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Software, Scanner Driver, Installation, Manual, Wireless Setup – The OfficeJet 5258 Wireless All-in-One Printers can handle every one of your printing requires both in your home and also at the office. This HP all-in-one printer can do everything: print, scan, copy, as well as fax. It even includes a 35-page automatic paper feeder to accelerate more significant projects. If you require a trusted printer that can take care of a considerable workload, this HP printer has you covered.
Besides its dominant performance (printing, copying, scanning, and also faxing), this HP OfficeJet 5258 printer flaunts several useful attributes that will make your life easier. The 2.2-inch mono touchscreen is where you can tailor your printer to your preference. As an example, users can set up predetermined faster ways for specific tasks. If you commonly discover on your requiring to make 12-full color duplicates of a file, you can set that particular task to a single button. The screen likewise allows users to preview every record before printing to enable time to capture any blunders or make any final modifications.
This specific printer is created to use Initial HP 63 ink. This exceptionally high-quality ink offers the sharp, unbelievably clear message on small print records as well as bright, brilliant colors on full-color print tasks like posters, flyers, charts, as well as graphs. This HP printer also has a unique feature called wise ink notifies, which lets you understand well ahead of time if you’re running low on ink, so you aren’t left dry at a defining moment.
Not hard whatsoever. HP has made it exceptionally easy to establish your HP OfficeJet 5258 printer. The trick is utilizing the power of your smartphone. Just download and install the HP Smart app as well as it will certainly stroll you via the process from start to finish, doing a lot of it for you. The Smart app can also be used to make points like print straight from social media sites internet sites, order more ink, or even scan papers from the palm of your hand.
How to install the HP OfficeJet 5258 Drivers:
Follow these steps to install the Driver and Software download at win10driver.com
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the file, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded file. File names end in .exe.
- You can accept the default location for saving files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts data to prepare for installation.
NOTE: If you close the Full Download screen, explore the folder where you saved the .exe file, then click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the instructions on the screen to install the software.
For the Full Feature installation, you choose the type of plant you want. The following information might help you decide what kind of setup to use.
- Provides complete product functionality and valuable software to help you get the most out of your product
- Allows you to take advantage of all the features of your product
- Designed to work for most users
OfficeJet 5258 Driver and Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux
You don’t need to go to one other site. You will get the HP OfficeJet 5258 at win10driver.com, which provides downloadable web links for drivers and software directly from the main HP site. Just click on the web download link provided below and follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.
HP OfficeJet 5258 Drivers, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual
Step By Step Guide to Setup HP OfficeJet 5258 Printer
HP printer setup for a wired printer is pretty straightforward and Can be done by following a few necessary steps. The steps are mentioned below:-
- Set your printer near the computer you want to connect with. This includes making sure that the printer is within the range in which the cable can reach the network.
- Plug your printer into a power source to provide it with the electricity and then switch it on. You will find a power button on your printer, which is to be pressed to switch it on.
- Now connect the printer to your computer via the USB slot by merely inserting the cable into the USB port of your computer.
- Now go to the control panel and open ‘Device and printers.’
- Once done, click on ‘printer and scanner.’
- Upon pressing on printers and scanners, you will find a row called ‘add a new printer or scanner.’ Click on it.
- Now you will be able to see the name of your printer in a box with an additional ‘add device option’ which is to be clicked.
- Keep on clicking on next, and your printer setup will be completed.