HP MFP M148dw Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Software, Scanner Driver, Installation, Manual, Wireless Setup – The HP LaserJet M148fdw is an all-in-one grayscale printer that’s well suited for little offices, and its several attributes make it an image the money. This printer is equipped with a duplexer for two-sided printing, an automatic document feeder (ADF) for scanning, and also copying multipage files and also fax performance. Both the ADF as well as the duplexer fast, so multipage documents will not reduce you down.
From my Android phone, a one-page text-only PDF print in a vigorous 6.2 secs. Nonetheless, the M148fdw had trouble with our 10.85 MB, six-page examination PDF of combined graphics, and also message; it took the printer 4 minutes and 45 seconds simply to print two web pages of that paper from the phone. An HP agent recommended I write from the HP Smart app as opposed to Adobe Acrobat. The first two times I tried this, it still took a couple of minutes for the prints to turn up. On my 3rd shot, however, the six-page print task took 40 seconds.
The HP LaserJet Pro M148fdw does not come with a CD-ROM. The printed beginning guide instructs you to download and install software from 123—hp.com, which was uncomplicated for setting up a USB connection. The HP Smart software can be utilized to print, scan, as well as fax. According to on-line help resources, HP Smart also supplies faxing capability. However, I did not see the fax feature in the software operating on Windows 10. To obtain the fax software feature, you need to pick the full setup of the software. (The very first “recommended” alternative is a smaller setup that does not include fax ability. This difference was not defined in the published arrangement overview. According to HP, faxing will be included in the HP Smart software.).
Obtaining the M148fdw to work wirelessly was hard and also, in the end, needed reinstallation of the software. First, I tried utilizing the software’s “change USB link to cordless” function, but that didn’t work. So I attempted using the “Include a brand-new printer” feature in the Windows 10 control panel as well as was triggered to get in a WPS PIN. Yet the beginning overview made no mention of this, nor did the on-line guidebook. I was vague if this number was related to the printer, my router, or the network password.
How to install the HP MFP M148dw Drivers:
Follow these steps to install the Driver and Software download at win10driver.com
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the file, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded file. File names end in .exe.
- You can accept the default location for saving files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts data to prepare for installation.
NOTE: If you close the Full Download screen, explore the folder where you saved the .exe file, then click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the instructions on the screen to install the software.
For the Full Feature installation, you choose the type of plant you want. The following information might help you decide what kind of setup to use.
- Provides complete product functionality and valuable software to help you get the most out of your product
- Allows you to take advantage of all the features of your product
- Designed to work for most users
MFP M148dw Driver and Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux
You don’t need to go to one other site. You will get the HP MFP M148dw at win10driver.com, which provides downloadable web links for drivers and software directly from the main HP site. Just click on the web download link provided below and follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.
HP MFP M148dw Drivers, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual
Step By Step Guide to Setup HP MFP M148dw Printer
HP printer setup for a wired printer is pretty straightforward and Can be done by following a few necessary steps. The steps are mentioned below:-
- Set your printer near the computer you want to connect with. This includes making sure that the printer is within the range in which the cable can reach the network.
- Plug your printer into a power source to provide it with the electricity and then switch it on. You will find a power button on your printer, which is to be pressed to switch it on.
- Now connect the printer to your computer via the USB slot by merely inserting the cable into the USB port of your computer.
- Now go to the control panel and open ‘Device and printers.’
- Once done, click on ‘printer and scanner.’
- Upon pressing on printers and scanners, you will find a row called ‘add a new printer or scanner.’ Click on it.
- Now you will be able to see the name of your printer in a box with an additional ‘add device option’ which is to be clicked.
- Keep on clicking on next, and your printer setup will be completed.