HP MFP M130fw Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Software, Scanner Driver, Installation, Manual, Wireless Setup – The LaserJet Pro MFP M130fw is an all-in-one mono laser printer with the scan as well as copy features, an automatic record feeder as well as built-in faxing. It works with Windows, macOS, and Linux. The capacity of the upper paper tray is 150 sheets, a regular size. It can approve paper approximately 45 # basis weight, more significant than typical office bond, proper of many printers. There’s an automatic paper feeder to allow you to copy or scan a stack of web pages in one operation.
The printer has a huge, 3.4-inch display screen with a touchscreen interface. You can link straight to a P.C. with a USB cable television, or to your network router either wirelessly with WiFi or with an Ethernet wire. This design has built-in faxing, can store inbound faxes if the paper runs out, and also can send faxes from an affixed COMPUTER. When setup for usage, the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fw calls for a room that measures 11 inches high by 16.7 inches wide by 16.9 inches deep as well as weighs 16.8 pounds.
Unlike with most laser AIOs, the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fw’s compact dimension and light-weight make it very simple to get out of the box and place it on your desk. Loading material is minimal, and also H.P.’s JetIntelligence toner cartridges do not need to be understood of the maker, unsealed, and even shaken. Apart from connecting the paper above tray cover and responding to a couple of languages, time, as well as day inquiries on the display screen, the M130fw is plug-and-play. For screening, I attached it using Ethernet. The setup program located the printer instantly and afterward asked if it must examine online for the most current drivers as well as utilities. The software package is tiny, consisting of print and also scan drivers (consisting of TWAIN for compatibility with third-party programs), some analysis tools, as well as I.R.I.S. O.C.R., an optical character recognition program for transforming checked text to editable message. In all, including downloading the most up to date drivers and also software, establishing the M103fw took no more than 20 mins.
Compared with the Canon printers stated right here until now, the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fw’s print top quality is a bit second-rate general. Text quality is excellent, extremely near typesetter quality. The tiniest typeface size we check, four factors, appeared well-shaped and highly understandable (even though I required magnifying to see it plainly). Text result, after that, should be suitable for most organization scenarios that do not require shade. Graphics and photo quality, on the various other hands, while satisfactory, could have been much better. The darker fills and also slopes in our test PowerPoint slides and even Excel charts, as well as maps, came out with some visible banding and also other flaws, such as hairlines of regarding 1 point and also smaller sized that did not render correctly. Photos also revealed some banding, as well as detail, had not been as good as we have seen from a few other monochrome laser printers. This is not to claim, though, that graphics and also photo outcome was undesirable; most individuals will most likely locate it acceptable for internal company use, if not for possible customers and even others you intend to excite.
See Also: HP MFP M283fdwDrivers, Install, Software Download
How to install the HP MFP M130fw Drivers:
Follow these steps to install the Driver and Software download at win10driver.com
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the file, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded file. File names end in .exe.
- You can accept the default location for saving files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts data to prepare for installation.
NOTE: If you close the Full Download screen, explore the folder where you saved the .exe file, then click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the instructions on the screen to install the software.
For the Full Feature installation, you choose the type of plant you want. The following information might help you decide what kind of setup to use.
- Provides complete product functionality and valuable software to help you get the most out of your product
- Allows you to take advantage of all the features of your product
- Designed to work for most users
MFP M130fw Driver and Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux
You don’t need to go to one other site. You will get the HP MFP M130fw at win10driver.com, which provides downloadable web links for drivers and software directly from the main HP site. Just click on the web download link provided below and follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.
HP MFP M130fw Drivers, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual
Step By Step Guide to Setup HP MFP M130fw Printer
HP printer setup for a wired printer is pretty straightforward and Can be done by following a few necessary steps. The steps are mentioned below:-
- Set your printer near the computer you want to connect with. This includes making sure that the printer is within the range in which the cable can reach the network.
- Plug your printer into a power source to provide it with the electricity and then switch it on. You will find a power button on your printer, which is to be pressed to switch it on.
- Now connect the printer to your computer via the USB slot by merely inserting the cable into the USB port of your computer.
- Now go to the control panel and open ‘Device and printers.’
- Once done, click on ‘printer and scanner.’
- Upon pressing on printers and scanners, you will find a row called ‘add a new printer or scanner.’ Click on it.
- Now you will be able to see the name of your printer in a box with an additional ‘add device option’ which is to be clicked.
- Keep on clicking on next, and your printer setup will be completed.