HP MFP M130fn Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Software, Scanner Driver, Installation, Manual, Wireless Setup – Streamline your arrangement with the small LaserJet Pro M130fn All-in-One Monochrome Printer from HP, which crams in printing, scanning, copying, as well as faxing capacities in a single device. Produce sharp files thanks to FastRes technology, which can boost the 600 x 600 dpi resolution to efficiently 1200 dpi. Likewise, it works promptly with a print speed of as much as 23 ppm. Utilizing a 150-sheet input tray as well as a 35-sheet ADF, individuals can print records ranging in dimension from 3 x 5″ to 8.5 x 14″.
Scanning, copying, and faxing are made it possible for via the implementation of both flatbed as well as ADF scanners, both of which can manage shade as well as black and also white documents as much as 8.5 x 11.7″. The flatbed can rise to 1200 dpi with monochrome scanning and even 600 dpi in color while the ADF will certainly scan at up 300 dpi. For inspecting standing as well as settings, the front control panel features a 2-line LCD and numerical keypad. Also, it offers USB 2.0 and Ethernet for attaching to a network or a computer.
How to install the HP MFP M130fn Drivers:
Follow these steps to install the Driver and Software download at win10driver.com
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the file, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded file. File names end in .exe.
- You can accept the default location for saving files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts data to prepare for installation.
NOTE: If you close the Full Download screen, explore the folder where you saved the .exe file, then click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the instructions on the screen to install the software.
For the Full Feature installation, you choose the type of plant you want. The following information might help you decide what kind of setup to use.
- Provides complete product functionality and valuable software to help you get the most out of your product
- Allows you to take advantage of all the features of your product
- Designed to work for most users
MFP M130fn Driver and Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux
You don’t need to go to one other site. You will get the HP MFP M130fn at win10driver.com, which provides downloadable web links for drivers and software directly from the main HP site. Just click on the web download link provided below and follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.
HP MFP M130fn Drivers, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual
Step By Step Guide to Setup HP MFP M130fn Printer
HP printer setup for a wired printer is pretty straightforward and Can be done by following a few necessary steps. The steps are mentioned below:-
- Set your printer near the computer you want to connect with. This includes making sure that the printer is within the range in which the cable can reach the network.
- Plug your printer into a power source to provide it with the electricity and then switch it on. You will find a power button on your printer, which is to be pressed to switch it on.
- Now connect the printer to your computer via the USB slot by merely inserting the cable into the USB port of your computer.
- Now go to the control panel and open ‘Device and printers.’
- Once done, click on ‘printer and scanner.’
- Upon pressing on printers and scanners, you will find a row called ‘add a new printer or scanner.’ Click on it.
- Now you will be able to see the name of your printer in a box with an additional ‘add device option’ which is to be clicked.
- Keep on clicking on next, and your printer setup will be completed.