HP ENVY 5530 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Software, Scanner Driver, Installation, Manual, Wireless Setup – The HP Envy 5530 e-All-in-One color inkjet multifunction (copy/print/scan), will cover a reduced quantity of house use well. It’s remarkably effortless to use, exceptionally qualified and generates excellent output. On the disadvantage is its lack of speed as well as expensive inks. However, HP’s brand-new Instant Ink program may assist that instead.
The HP Envy 5530 is somewhat portable for a multifunction printer. The scanner cover is so thin that initial glimpse, you could not identify it as such. Nonetheless, there’s an A4/letter-sized scanner on-board, as well as it creates beautiful duplicates as well as scans. You can even push-scan to a COMPUTER across the network– not a function you see in every printer at this rate point.
The Envy 5530 deals with automatic duplexing, which isn’t an assurance in this price variety. Everything else about the paper handling is pretty small: only 100 sheets (input) as well as 30 sheets (result)– if having printed pages fall precisely on top of blank web pages counts as an output area. If you write any more than 200 web pages monthly, you ought to be taking a look at a more robust device.
Establishing the HP Envy 5530 is simple whether you utilize USB or Wi-Fi, as well as thanks to a 2.65-inch touchscreen as well as exceptionally well thought out menus, so is operation. The screen and all the controls get on the top left of the device and also with ease organized. The only other attribute worth mentioning is the SD card port for straight printing and off-loading scans.
See Also: HP ENVY 5020 Drivers, Install, Software Download
How to install the HP ENVY 5530 Drivers:
Follow these steps to install the Driver and Software download at win10driver.com
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the file, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded file. File names end in .exe.
- You can accept the default location for saving files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts data to prepare for installation.
NOTE: If you close the Full Download screen, explore the folder where you saved the .exe file, then click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the instructions on the screen to install the software.
For the Full Feature installation, you choose the type of plant you want. The following information might help you decide what kind of setup to use.
- Provides complete product functionality and valuable software to help you get the most out of your product
- Allows you to take advantage of all the features of your product
- Designed to work for most users
ENVY 5530 Driver and Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux
You don’t need to go to one other site. You will get the HP ENVY 5530 at win10driver.com, which provides downloadable web links for drivers and software directly from the main HP site. Just click on the web download link provided below and follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.
HP ENVY 5530 Drivers, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual
Step By Step Guide to Setup HP ENVY 5530 Printer
HP printer setup for a wired printer is pretty straightforward and Can be done by following a few necessary steps. The steps are mentioned below:-
- Set your printer near the computer you want to connect with. This includes making sure that the printer is within the range in which the cable can reach the network.
- Plug your printer into a power source to provide it with the electricity and then switch it on. You will find a power button on your printer, which is to be pressed to switch it on.
- Now connect the printer to your computer via the USB slot by merely inserting the cable into the USB port of your computer.
- Now go to the control panel and open ‘Device and printers.’
- Once done, click on ‘printer and scanner.’
- Upon pressing on printers and scanners, you will find a row called ‘add a new printer or scanner.’ Click on it.
- Now you will be able to see the name of your printer in a box with an additional ‘add device option’ which is to be clicked.
- Keep on clicking on next, and your printer setup will be completed.