Canon G2010 driver download for Windows and Mac installation, manual, and wireless setup – Are you currently looking for a Canon G2010 printer driver? Through the win10driver.com website, there will be a download link and installation instructions for installing the printer on a computer or laptop (desktop device). The download link provided below is an original file from the Canon website, so you don’t have to bother looking for it again on other websites or sources.
The Canon G2010 printer is a type of multifunction printer released by Canon. This printer uses an infusion ink system that can be refilled easily and is cost-effective, making it suitable for use on small and medium scales.
This printer has a wide variety of functions that are important and can support jobs, such as print, scan and copy in only 1 device. Print resolution capability up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. Also equipped with a WiFi connection feature that can be connected to a wireless network and can be used remotely. Very efficient and suitable for use in the scope of a small home or office.
Also read: Epson DS-410 Driver Download for Windows and Mac
How to Install Canon G2010 Printer Drivers on Windows
- The first step is to first download the printer driver file that is available at the bottom of the article.
- After downloading, make sure to look for the printer driver file on your desktop device. Usually, the printer driver file has an .exe format ending which can later be run for the installation process.
- Press twice on the file to start the installation process. After the installation process begins, pay attention to each instruction and proceed to the next stage until the installation process is complete and successfully installed on your computer / laptop.
- If it’s already installed, also follow the next step instructions for using the printer driver.
How to Install Canon G2010 Printer Drivers on Mac
- First download the file that is available on the download link at the bottom of this article.
- Double tap on the downloaded file to create a disk image on the Mac device.
- If so, then open the disk image file that was created.
- Press twice on the installer icon to start the printer driver installation process until it’s finished.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon G2010
Interestingly, as explained above, this Canon G2010 printer supports wireless networks. You can easily carry out the printer installation process. Follow every step or instruction provided using the WPS connection. Before making this connection, there are several requirements needed before the installation process starts on a desktop device.
- Make sure the wireless router device is within range of the printer and the WPS button is ready to be pressed to start the process.
- Press and hold the wireless button on the printer until the indicator light turns ON and turns ON.
- Press and hold the color button on the printer.
- Press the wireless button on the printer until the direct lamp also lights up.
- Press the color button and make sure the indicator light is ON. Next, press the WPS button on the wireless router for about 2 minutes. Later, the blue WiFi indicator will light up and the printer is ready to carry out the next installation process, flash while searching, and the power and WiFi lamps will also light up when connected to the access point.
- When the printer is successfully connected to the wireless network, the power button and the WiFi indicator light will stop flashing. Meanwhile, the network light indicator will also light up. For further and more detailed information regarding the WPS button, you can refer to the access point manual book that you have.
Also read: Epson ET-2700 Driver Download for Windows and Mac
Canon G2010 Driver Download
Canon G2010 Driver Download for Windows
Size: 21 MB
Compatible systems: Windows 11 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit , Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit
Canon G2010 Driver Download for Mac
Size: 16 MB
Compatible systems: Mac OS Monterey 12.x, Mac OS Big Sur 11.x, Mac OS Monterey 12.x, Mac OS Catalina 10.15.x, macOS Mojave 10.14.x, macOS High Sierra 10.13.x, macOS Sierra 10.12.x , Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.x, Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.x, Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9.x, Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.x, Mac OS X Lion 10.7.x, Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6. x, Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.x